Re: [logan2knits] next sunday....

  • lisa darnell
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
      I'll go. Let me know what I should bring.-Lisa D
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
        I'll be there! Huzzah!

        ________________________________

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
            i can come!

            gerri

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:

            > Hi Ladies,
            > I'd like to host a Knitting Meeting next Sunday, the 18th, at my apartment, from about 1 - 4. Would that work for anybody? I'm at Wrightwood and St. Louis.
            > Thanks,
            > Cate

          • lisa darnell
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 12, 2009
              Lee,
              I will bring my Noro sweater. I only have the last part of it to finish, but some assistance would be appreciated!

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 12, 2009
                lee, can you bring that victorian lace book for me to look at, please?

                gerri

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 12, 2009
                  YES Gerri and YES Lisa!
                  --Lee