next sunday....

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10 7:33 AM
      Hi Ladies,
      I'd like to host a Knitting Meeting next Sunday, the 18th, at my apartment, from about 1 - 4. Would that work for anybody? I'm at Wrightwood and St. Louis.
      Thanks,
      Cate

    • lisa darnell
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10 8:48 AM
        I'll go. Let me know what I should bring.-Lisa D

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10 9:10 AM
          I'll be there! Huzzah!

          ________________________________

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 10 10:28 AM
              i can come!

              gerri

              --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:

              > Hi Ladies,
              > I'd like to host a Knitting Meeting next Sunday, the 18th, at my apartment, from about 1 - 4. Would that work for anybody? I'm at Wrightwood and St. Louis.
              > Thanks,
              > Cate

            • lisa darnell
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 12 5:25 AM
                Lee,
                I will bring my Noro sweater. I only have the last part of it to finish, but some assistance would be appreciated!

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 12 6:34 AM
                  lee, can you bring that victorian lace book for me to look at, please?

                  gerri

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 12 6:52 AM
                    YES Gerri and YES Lisa!
                    --Lee