A4A shipment soon

  • bigwildonion
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
      Hi Knitters!

      If anyone wants to send something to A4A, I am putting together a box right now. I expect to ship the week of October 19, so let me know if there is anything you want to include.

      Info on the current campaign:

      http://www.afghansforafghans.org/youthcampaign.html

      Hope you are all enjoying the sweater weather!

      Joyce
    • gnewfry
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
        joyce,
        i'd love to particpate, but i just don't knit that quickly. i looked at the site. it's a shame they had such problems with shipping and weren't able to give people more notice. what are you sending?

        gerri