RE: [logan2knits] Early October Meet-Up!

  • lisa darnell
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
      I don't think so. I don't have my pattern with me right now, but it is a cropped cardigan from a small booklet. I believe it is number 26 or 27.

      From: LeeS <leesstein@spacecush ion.com <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion. com>

      Subject: [logan2knits] Early October Meet-Up!
      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 9:26 PM

      My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.

      3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.

      I look forward to seeing all of you!

    • LeeS
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
        Hello Everyone!
        I'm afraid that I have to unexpectedly cancel this next knitting meet-up at my house on October 4th. It's very likely that I will be out of town that weekend. I will keep you posted of another meet-up to happen soon after that date.

        Take care and thank you for understanding!
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
          I'll look into it Lisa. I have to cancel the meet up for next Sunday because
          I'll most likely be out of town. I'll see if I have these books, but either
          way, I'd be happy to help you if I can.
          --Lee

          From: LeeS <leesstein@spacecush ion.com <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion.
          com>