RE: [logan2knits] Re: Early October Meet-Up!

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 23, 2009
      CRAP Gerri! That sucks! We'll have another one for you don't worry!
      --Lee

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
        I don't think so. I don't have my pattern with me right now, but it is a cropped cardigan from a small booklet. I believe it is number 26 or 27.

        From: LeeS <leesstein@spacecush ion.com <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion. com>

        Subject: [logan2knits] Early October Meet-Up!
        To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
        Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 9:26 PM

        My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.

        3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.

        I look forward to seeing all of you!

      • LeeS
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
          Hello Everyone!
          I'm afraid that I have to unexpectedly cancel this next knitting meet-up at my house on October 4th. It's very likely that I will be out of town that weekend. I will keep you posted of another meet-up to happen soon after that date.

          Take care and thank you for understanding!
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
            I'll look into it Lisa. I have to cancel the meet up for next Sunday because
            I'll most likely be out of town. I'll see if I have these books, but either
            way, I'd be happy to help you if I can.
            --Lee

            From: LeeS <leesstein@spacecush ion.com <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion.
            com>