Re: Early October Meet-Up!

  • gnewfry
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 23, 2009
      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "LeeS" <leesstein@...> wrote:

      > My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.
      >
      > 3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.
      >
      > I look forward to seeing all of you!

      lee, i think i will be in indiana. i'm totally disappointed. especially since indiana means visiting the mother in law.

      gerri
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 23, 2009
        CRAP Gerri! That sucks! We'll have another one for you don't worry!
        --Lee

        > My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.
        >
        > 3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.
        >
        > I look forward to seeing all of you!

        lee, i think i will be in indiana. i'm totally disappointed. especially
        since indiana means visiting the mother in law.

        gerri

      • lisa darnell
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
          I don't think so. I don't have my pattern with me right now, but it is a cropped cardigan from a small booklet. I believe it is number 26 or 27.

          From: LeeS <leesstein@spacecush ion.com <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion. com>

          Subject: [logan2knits] Early October Meet-Up!
          To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
          Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 9:26 PM

          My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.

          3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.

          I look forward to seeing all of you!

        • LeeS
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
            Hello Everyone!
            I'm afraid that I have to unexpectedly cancel this next knitting meet-up at my house on October 4th. It's very likely that I will be out of town that weekend. I will keep you posted of another meet-up to happen soon after that date.

            Take care and thank you for understanding!
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
              I'll look into it Lisa. I have to cancel the meet up for next Sunday because
              I'll most likely be out of town. I'll see if I have these books, but either
              way, I'd be happy to help you if I can.
              --Lee

              From: LeeS <leesstein@spacecush ion.com <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion.
              com>