RE: [logan2knits] Early October Meet-Up!

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 23, 2009
      Hi Lisa!
      Bring something sweet! And yes bring your Noro stuff-exciting! Are you
      making Klaralund?
      --Lee

      From: LeeS <leesstein@... <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com>

      Subject: [logan2knits] Early October Meet-Up!
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 9:26 PM

      My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.

      3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.

      I look forward to seeing all of you!

    • gnewfry
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 23, 2009
        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "LeeS" <leesstein@...> wrote:

        > My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.
        >
        > 3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.
        >
        > I look forward to seeing all of you!

        lee, i think i will be in indiana. i'm totally disappointed. especially since indiana means visiting the mother in law.

        gerri
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 23, 2009
          CRAP Gerri! That sucks! We'll have another one for you don't worry!
          --Lee

          > My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.
          >
          > 3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.
          >
          > I look forward to seeing all of you!

          lee, i think i will be in indiana. i'm totally disappointed. especially
          since indiana means visiting the mother in law.

          gerri

        • lisa darnell
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
            I don't think so. I don't have my pattern with me right now, but it is a cropped cardigan from a small booklet. I believe it is number 26 or 27.

            --- On Tue, 9/22/09, LeeS <leesstein@spacecush ion.com

            From: LeeS <leesstein@spacecush ion.com <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion. com>

            To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
            Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 9:26 PM

            My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.

            3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.

            I look forward to seeing all of you!

          • LeeS
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
              Hello Everyone!
              I'm afraid that I have to unexpectedly cancel this next knitting meet-up at my house on October 4th. It's very likely that I will be out of town that weekend. I will keep you posted of another meet-up to happen soon after that date.

              Take care and thank you for understanding!
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
                I'll look into it Lisa. I have to cancel the meet up for next Sunday because
                I'll most likely be out of town. I'll see if I have these books, but either
                way, I'd be happy to help you if I can.
                --Lee

                From: LeeS <leesstein@spacecush ion.com <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion.
                com>