Re: [logan2knits] Early October Meet-Up!

  • lisa darnell
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 23, 2009
      I'll be there, Lee. I was hoping that you could help me finish my sweater that is made from a pattern in a Noro book. Joyce thought that you might possibly have that book, and may have made the same sweater. What would you like me to bring?
      -Lisa D

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 23, 2009
        Hi Lisa!
        Bring something sweet! And yes bring your Noro stuff-exciting! Are you
        making Klaralund?
        --Lee

        From: LeeS <leesstein@... <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com>

        To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 9:26 PM

        My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.

        3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.

        I look forward to seeing all of you!

      • gnewfry
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 23, 2009
          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "LeeS" <leesstein@...> wrote:

          > My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.
          >
          > 3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.
          >
          > I look forward to seeing all of you!

          lee, i think i will be in indiana. i'm totally disappointed. especially since indiana means visiting the mother in law.

          gerri
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 23, 2009
            CRAP Gerri! That sucks! We'll have another one for you don't worry!
            --Lee

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
              I don't think so. I don't have my pattern with me right now, but it is a cropped cardigan from a small booklet. I believe it is number 26 or 27.

              --- On Tue, 9/22/09, LeeS <leesstein@spacecush ion.com

              From: LeeS <leesstein@spacecush ion.com <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion. com>

              To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
              Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 9:26 PM

              My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.

              3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.

              I look forward to seeing all of you!

            • LeeS
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
                Hello Everyone!
                I'm afraid that I have to unexpectedly cancel this next knitting meet-up at my house on October 4th. It's very likely that I will be out of town that weekend. I will keep you posted of another meet-up to happen soon after that date.

                Take care and thank you for understanding!
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
                  I'll look into it Lisa. I have to cancel the meet up for next Sunday because
                  I'll most likely be out of town. I'll see if I have these books, but either
                  way, I'd be happy to help you if I can.
                  --Lee

                  From: LeeS <leesstein@spacecush ion.com <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion.
                  com>