Early October Meet-Up!

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 22, 2009
      My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.

      3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.

      I look forward to seeing all of you!

    • lisa darnell
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 23, 2009
        I'll be there, Lee. I was hoping that you could help me finish my sweater that is made from a pattern in a Noro book. Joyce thought that you might possibly have that book, and may have made the same sweater. What would you like me to bring?
        -Lisa D

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 23, 2009
          Hi Lisa!
          Bring something sweet! And yes bring your Noro stuff-exciting! Are you
          making Klaralund?
          --Lee

          From: LeeS <leesstein@... <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com>

          To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 9:26 PM

          My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.

          3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.

          I look forward to seeing all of you!

        • gnewfry
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 23, 2009
            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "LeeS" <leesstein@...> wrote:

            > My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.
            >
            > 3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.
            >
            > I look forward to seeing all of you!

            lee, i think i will be in indiana. i'm totally disappointed. especially since indiana means visiting the mother in law.

            gerri
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 23, 2009
              CRAP Gerri! That sucks! We'll have another one for you don't worry!
              --Lee

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
                I don't think so. I don't have my pattern with me right now, but it is a cropped cardigan from a small booklet. I believe it is number 26 or 27.

                --- On Tue, 9/22/09, LeeS <leesstein@spacecush ion.com

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
                  Hello Everyone!
                  I'm afraid that I have to unexpectedly cancel this next knitting meet-up at my house on October 4th. It's very likely that I will be out of town that weekend. I will keep you posted of another meet-up to happen soon after that date.

                  Take care and thank you for understanding!
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 24, 2009
                    I'll look into it Lisa. I have to cancel the meet up for next Sunday because
                    I'll most likely be out of town. I'll see if I have these books, but either
                    way, I'd be happy to help you if I can.
                    --Lee

                    From: LeeS <leesstein@spacecush ion.com <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion.
                    com>