RE: [logan2knits] Re: Need some lace advice!

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 17, 2009
      That would be great Ann.let me know if and when I can come over and borrow
      the book!
      --lee

      From: LeeS <leesstein@... <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com>

      Subject: [logan2knits] Re: Need some lace advice!
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 11:30 AM

      Actually, I think I'm going to look in the Encyclopedia of knitting, I might
      get some ideas there.

      --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "LeeS" <leesstein@. ..> wrote:

      > Hello knitters! Does anyone have instructions for a simple lace repeat
      that does NOT leave a scallopped edge? Something easy, that leaves straight
      edges. I'm trying to design a small lace bandanna but my lace knowledge is
      limited! Please help!