Re: Need some lace advice!

  • paulinekochanski
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 17, 2009
      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "LeeS" <leesstein@...> wrote:

      > Hello knitters! Does anyone have instructions for a simple lace repeat
      that does NOT leave a scallopped edge? Something easy, that leaves
      straight edges. I'm trying to design a small lace bandanna but my lace
      knowledge is limited! Please help!

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 17, 2009
        I have knit a lot of lace--you could look for something called a lace insert, which would be a strip to attach to something else, and would have straight edges.  I have three lace knitting books if you'd like to take a look.
        Hmm, I only seem to have one lace book--did I loan out the first and second books of lace knitting to anyone on this list?
        Ann

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 17, 2009
          That would be great Ann.let me know if and when I can come over and borrow
          the book!
          --lee

          From: LeeS <leesstein@... <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com>

          To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>