Re: [logan2knits] subscriber preferences

  • Lisa Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2005
      Don't forget -- you have the option, on ANY Yahoogroup
      list, of changing your delivery option to the "daily
      digest" version (one email of the whole day's
      messages) rather than individual messages. It's easy
      to do from the group page at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/logan2knits/, then click
      'edit membership'.
      Altho our agreement to have each host choose the
      meeting time and post it will hopefully help cut down
      on individual messages.
      happy friday,
      Lisa