Re: Need some lace advice!

  • gnewfry
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 17, 2009
      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "LeeS" <leesstein@...> wrote:

      > Actually, I think I'm going to look in the Encyclopedia of knitting, I might get some ideas there.

      lee, i don't know too much about lace, sorry.

      gerri
    • paulinekochanski
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 17, 2009
        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "LeeS" <leesstein@...> wrote:

        > Hello knitters! Does anyone have instructions for a simple lace repeat
        that does NOT leave a scallopped edge? Something easy, that leaves
        straight edges. I'm trying to design a small lace bandanna but my lace
        knowledge is limited! Please help!

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 17, 2009
          I have knit a lot of lace--you could look for something called a lace insert, which would be a strip to attach to something else, and would have straight edges.  I have three lace knitting books if you'd like to take a look.
          Hmm, I only seem to have one lace book--did I loan out the first and second books of lace knitting to anyone on this list?
          Ann

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 17, 2009
            That would be great Ann.let me know if and when I can come over and borrow
            the book!
            --lee

            From: LeeS <leesstein@... <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com>

            To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>