Re: [logan2knits] Additional Knitting Meetup approaches...

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 21, 2009
      I'll miss out as I am spending the weekend in Northern Michigan.  I will work on my current project Sunday from afar!  I will also get to go to a yarn store up here as I got a gift certificate at a silent auction.  That kind of yarn does not count as stash building, right?  :-)

      Ann

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 25, 2009
          We will be knitting tomorrow, Wednesday night, at New Wave at 7!  Come on out!