RE: [logan2knits] Additional Knitting Meetup approaches...

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
      Hi Lourdes! I'd love to see you! I hope you're in better health everyday!
      --Lee

      From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
      <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> >
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 9:32 PM

      Hi everyone,

      I know it's been a long time since I've hosted in my house, but before

      August is over, I'd like to open my home to another knitting meet-up. (I

      just got back from a totally inspiring knitters' guild mtg).

      This Sunday, August 23rd, from 11:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. I will host in my

      home on 3649 West Eddy Street. My phone number is 773-267-0175 if you

      have any questions. I also have the communal swift/ballwinder so if

      anyone needs to wind up some yarn, bring it!

      All knitters/crocheters /crafters welcome, all skill levels welcome (of

      course!!). Babies/toddlers/ kids are welcome (Kari this means you!). I'll

      have food and tea and coffee too. I hope you all can make it--I look

      forward to seeing you!

      Lee :-)

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 21, 2009
        I'll miss out as I am spending the weekend in Northern Michigan.  I will work on my current project Sunday from afar!  I will also get to go to a yarn store up here as I got a gift certificate at a silent auction.  That kind of yarn does not count as stash building, right?  :-)

        Ann

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 25, 2009
            We will be knitting tomorrow, Wednesday night, at New Wave at 7!  Come on out!