Re: [logan2knits] Additional Knitting Meetup approaches...

  • Lourdes Adrianzen
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
      Dear Lee I would love to come. It has been a while. I had surgery  and I was recovering from it . Hope to see you  then.
                                                                               Lourdes.

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
        Hi Lourdes! I'd love to see you! I hope you're in better health everyday!
        --Lee

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 21, 2009
          I'll miss out as I am spending the weekend in Northern Michigan.  I will work on my current project Sunday from afar!  I will also get to go to a yarn store up here as I got a gift certificate at a silent auction.  That kind of yarn does not count as stash building, right?  :-)

          Ann

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 25, 2009
              We will be knitting tomorrow, Wednesday night, at New Wave at 7!  Come on out!