Additional Knitting Meetup approaches...

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18, 2009
      Hi everyone,
      I know it's been a long time since I've hosted in my house, but before
      August is over, I'd like to open my home to another knitting meet-up. (I
      just got back from a totally inspiring knitters' guild mtg).

      This Sunday, August 23rd, from 11:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. I will host in my
      home on 3649 West Eddy Street. My phone number is 773-267-0175 if you
      have any questions. I also have the communal swift/ballwinder so if
      anyone needs to wind up some yarn, bring it!

      All knitters/crocheters/crafters welcome, all skill levels welcome (of
      course!!). Babies/toddlers/kids are welcome (Kari this means you!). I'll
      have food and tea and coffee too. I hope you all can make it--I look
      forward to seeing you!

      Lee :-)

    • Lourdes Adrianzen
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
        Dear Lee I would love to come. It has been a while. I had surgery  and I was recovering from it . Hope to see you  then.
                                                                                 Lourdes.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
          Hi Lourdes! I'd love to see you! I hope you're in better health everyday!
          --Lee

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 21, 2009
            I'll miss out as I am spending the weekend in Northern Michigan.  I will work on my current project Sunday from afar!  I will also get to go to a yarn store up here as I got a gift certificate at a silent auction.  That kind of yarn does not count as stash building, right?  :-)

            Ann

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 25, 2009
                We will be knitting tomorrow, Wednesday night, at New Wave at 7!  Come on out!