Re: [logan2knits] Meeting times

  • kristen clark
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 19, 2005
      I also have not been able to make over on thursday but monday's is my
      day off next semester so that would rock!!!!

      On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:09:53 -0600, Erin Katherine Debenport
      <erin@...> wrote:
      > All-
      >
      > Thursdays have also been hard for me and I haven't been able to attend yet.
      > Mondays sound great, but my schedule changes soon so whatever you all
      > decide
      > would be great. Many thanks to our organizer.
      >
      > Best,
      > Erin
      >
      > Quoting Linda <linda0325@...>:
      >

      > > I have not been able to make it to a Thursday night
      > > meeting.... so, Mondays would be great!
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > >
      > > Linda
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      If you're up to your ears
      In blood, sweat and wasted years
      I'm hoping you're going to open your throat
      And just scream

      You have to know when, why
      Which ones miss you when you die
      You have to know that a second guess ain't worth the salt in your eye

      Just some words of advice
      Maybe you've heard them before but here goes
      Just be true to yourself if it lands you in hell, well, at least now you know

      ~alkaline trio
    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 21, 2005
        Hi everybody,

        Come out and knit with us.

        Wednesday, February 23
        from 6:30 to 8 pm
        Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Blvd.

        Hope to see you there!

        Annemarie
      • Annemarie Neff
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
          Hi everybody,

          Come out and knit with us.

          Wednesday, March 2

          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 15, 2005
            Logan Square knits
            Every Wednesday evening
            6:30 to 8 pm
            Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
            Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

            Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and
            other types of needlework.

            If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
            and one of us can show you the basics.
          • Annemarie Neff

                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 19, 2005
                  Logan Square knits
                  Wednesday night
                  6:30 to 8 pm
                  Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
                  Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

                  We will be meeting at Coffee Talk for two more weeks. Our last meeting
                  there will be Wednesday, April 27.

                  Starting May 4 we will be relocating our meetings, at least
                  temporarily, to Cherubs Coffee shop on Fullerton about 2 blocks west
                  of Western Ave.

                  The Logan Square branch library is also interested in hosting our
                  meetings. Our meeting night currently conflicts with their regular ESL
                  classes, but it sounds like there may be some possible solutions to
                  the problem when the new building is completed.
                • Annemarie Neff
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 25, 2005
                    Wednesday, May 25
                    6:30 to 8 pm