meeting tomorrow, wed. 8/19 at 7 at new wave

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2009
      Hey all, we will be meeting again tomorrow, Wed., Aug. 19 at New Wave at 7!  Come on out!

      Kelly Kensell

    • paulinekochanski
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2009
        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kelly <avoriana@...> wrote:

        > Hey all, we will be meeting again tomorrow, Wed., Aug. 19 at New Wave at 7!  Come on out!
        >
        > Kelly Kensell

        I have not been to any of the meetings yet and would like to attend. My schedule is very busy this week. Maybe next time. Would like to meet everyone.
        Pauline
      • paulinekochanski
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18, 2009