RE: [logan2knits] Re: Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00 pm

    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
      Both nights work for me. I'll probably be able to attend once August rolls
      around. Thanks for setting this up Kelly!
      --Lee

      From: renee4yoga@... <mailto:renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>
      <renee4yoga@... <mailto:renee4yoga%40yahoo.com> >
      9:00 pm
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:19 PM

      How about Tuesdays?

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
        Wednesdays and Sundays are good for me as well.
        Thx Kelly,
        Cate

        ________________________________

        --- On Mon, 7/27/09, renee4yoga@yahoo. com <mailto:renee4yoga% 40yahoo.com>

        From: renee4yoga@yahoo. com <mailto:renee4yoga% 40yahoo.com>
        To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
        Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:19 PM

        How about Tuesdays?

        ...>wrote:

        Lee's

        > > 9:00

        %40yahoogroups. com>

        > <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com><logan2knits %

        > > 40yahoogroups. com>

        did

        > > not

        > Monticello!

        > was

        > down

        > > with a

        There

        > > was

        > > cab

        > > wrong. I

        the

        > > bell.

        or

        > 2449

        > was

        > > actually

        > > over,

        > > time!

        > > 9:00

        com>

        9:00

        > > pm

        > knit

        > > the

      • elasticwaist
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
          I would love to attend a regular thing at New Wave! Are you thinking weekly?

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kelly <avoriana@...> wrote:

          > Would people be interested in meeting regularly at New Wave?

        • tesia kosmalski
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
            absolutely! do you think we'd have to call new wave and give them the heads
            up? that may help
            us figure out what night to go.
            - t