Re: [logan2knits] Re: Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00 pm

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
      I'm so glad people are interested in doing this!  I can do any evening or weekend day EXCEPT Tuesdays and Thursdays.  How about Wednesday or Sunday night?

      From: tesia kosmalski <tesiak@gmail. com>

      Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:21:03

      To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00

      pm

      YUP except not Thursdays:)

      On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 2:56 PM, catherine taylor <

      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
        Both nights work for me. I'll probably be able to attend once August rolls
        around. Thanks for setting this up Kelly!
        --Lee

        --- On Mon, 7/27/09, renee4yoga@... <mailto:renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>

        From: renee4yoga@... <mailto:renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>
        To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:19 PM

        ...>wrote:

        Lee's

        > > 9:00

        %40yahoogroups. com>

        > <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com><logan2knits %

        > > 40yahoogroups. com>

        did

        > > not

        > Monticello!

        > was

        > down

        > > with a

        There

        > > was

        > > cab

        > > wrong. I

        the

        > > bell.

        or

        > 2449

        > was

        > > actually

        > > over,

        > > time!

        > > 9:00

        com>

        9:00

        > > pm

        > knit

        > > the

      • catherine taylor
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
          Wednesdays and Sundays are good for me as well.
          Thx Kelly,
          Cate

          ________________________________

          --- On Mon, 7/27/09, renee4yoga@yahoo. com <mailto:renee4yoga% 40yahoo.com>

          From: renee4yoga@yahoo. com <mailto:renee4yoga% 40yahoo.com>
          To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
          Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:19 PM

          How about Tuesdays?

          ...>wrote:

          Lee's

          > > 9:00

          %40yahoogroups. com>

          > <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com><logan2knits %

          > > 40yahoogroups. com>

          did

          > > not

          > Monticello!

          > was

          > down

          > > with a

          There

          > > was

          > > cab

          > > wrong. I

          the

          > > bell.

          or

          > 2449

          > was

          > > actually

          > > over,

          > > time!

          > > 9:00

          com>

          9:00

          > > pm

          > knit

          > > the

        • elasticwaist
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
            I would love to attend a regular thing at New Wave! Are you thinking weekly?

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kelly <avoriana@...> wrote:

            > Would people be interested in meeting regularly at New Wave?

          • tesia kosmalski
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
              absolutely! do you think we'd have to call new wave and give them the heads
              up? that may help
              us figure out what night to go.
              - t