Re: [logan2knits] Re: Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00 pm

  • renee4yoga@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 27, 2009
      How about Tuesdays?
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      -----Original Message-----
      From: tesia kosmalski <tesiak@...>

      Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:21:03
      To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00
      pm

      YUP except not Thursdays:)

      On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 2:56 PM, catherine taylor <
      taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:

      > I'd like that....
      > Cate
      >
      > ________________________________

    • Kelly
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
        I'm so glad people are interested in doing this!  I can do any evening or weekend day EXCEPT Tuesdays and Thursdays.  How about Wednesday or Sunday night?

        From: tesia kosmalski <tesiak@gmail. com>

        Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:21:03

        To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
          Both nights work for me. I'll probably be able to attend once August rolls
          around. Thanks for setting this up Kelly!
          --Lee

          --- On Mon, 7/27/09, renee4yoga@... <mailto:renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>

          From: renee4yoga@... <mailto:renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>
          To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:19 PM

          ...>wrote:

          Lee's

          > > 9:00

          %40yahoogroups. com>

          > <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com><logan2knits %

          > > 40yahoogroups. com>

          did

          > > not

          > Monticello!

          > was

          > down

          > > with a

          There

          > > was

          > > cab

          > > wrong. I

          the

          > > bell.

          or

          > 2449

          > was

          > > actually

          > > over,

          > > time!

          > > 9:00

          com>

          9:00

          > > pm

          > knit

          > > the

        • catherine taylor
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
            Wednesdays and Sundays are good for me as well.
            Thx Kelly,
            Cate

            ________________________________

            --- On Mon, 7/27/09, renee4yoga@yahoo. com <mailto:renee4yoga% 40yahoo.com>

            From: renee4yoga@yahoo. com <mailto:renee4yoga% 40yahoo.com>
            To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
            Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:19 PM

            How about Tuesdays?

            ...>wrote:

            Lee's

            > > 9:00

            %40yahoogroups. com>

            > <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com><logan2knits %

            > > 40yahoogroups. com>

            did

            > > not

            > Monticello!

            > was

            > down

            > > with a

            There

            > > was

            > > cab

            > > wrong. I

            the

            > > bell.

            or

            > 2449

            > was

            > > actually

            > > over,

            > > time!

            > > 9:00

            com>

            9:00

            > > pm

            > knit

            > > the

          • elasticwaist
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
              I would love to attend a regular thing at New Wave! Are you thinking weekly?

              --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kelly <avoriana@...> wrote:

              > Would people be interested in meeting regularly at New Wave?

            • tesia kosmalski
              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
                absolutely! do you think we'd have to call new wave and give them the heads
                up? that may help
                us figure out what night to go.
                - t