Re: [logan2knits] Re: Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00 pm

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 27, 2009
      I'd like that....
      Cate

      ________________________________
      From: Kelly <avoriana@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 2:09:54 PM
      Subject: RE: [logan2knits] Re: Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00 pm

      Would people be interested in meeting regularly at New Wave?

      From: Kelly <avoriana@yahoo. com>

      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 4:08 PM

      It would be great to have a meetup at New Wave.

      Kelly

      Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 3:57 PM

      At the moment, the way it works is whoever wants to host, either in their

      home, or in a public space, they put up a notice and whoever can come comes.

      I'm hoping to host one in August, I just haven't checked my schedule yet!

      --lee

      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 27, 2009
        YUP except not Thursdays:)

      • renee4yoga@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 27, 2009
          How about Tuesdays?
          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

          taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:

          > I'd like that....
          > Cate
          >
          > ________________________________

        • Kelly
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
            I'm so glad people are interested in doing this!  I can do any evening or weekend day EXCEPT Tuesdays and Thursdays.  How about Wednesday or Sunday night?

            From: tesia kosmalski <tesiak@gmail. com>

            Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:21:03

            To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
              Both nights work for me. I'll probably be able to attend once August rolls
              around. Thanks for setting this up Kelly!
              --Lee

              --- On Mon, 7/27/09, renee4yoga@... <mailto:renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>

              From: renee4yoga@... <mailto:renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>
              To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
              Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:19 PM

              ...>wrote:

              Lee's

              > > 9:00

              %40yahoogroups. com>

              > <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com><logan2knits %

              > > 40yahoogroups. com>

              did

              > > not

              > Monticello!

              > was

              > down

              > > with a

              There

              > > was

              > > cab

              > > wrong. I

              the

              > > bell.

              or

              > 2449

              > was

              > > actually

              > > over,

              > > time!

              > > 9:00

              com>

              9:00

              > > pm

              > knit

              > > the

            • catherine taylor
              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
                Wednesdays and Sundays are good for me as well.
                Thx Kelly,
                Cate

                ________________________________

                --- On Mon, 7/27/09, renee4yoga@yahoo. com <mailto:renee4yoga% 40yahoo.com>

                From: renee4yoga@yahoo. com <mailto:renee4yoga% 40yahoo.com>
                To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
                Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:19 PM

                How about Tuesdays?

                ...>wrote:

                Lee's

                > > 9:00

                %40yahoogroups. com>

                > <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com><logan2knits %

                > > 40yahoogroups. com>

                did

                > > not

                > Monticello!

                > was

                > down

                > > with a

                There

                > > was

                > > cab

                > > wrong. I

                the

                > > bell.

                or

                > 2449

                > was

                > > actually

                > > over,

                > > time!

                > > 9:00

                com>

                9:00

                > > pm

                > knit

                > > the

              • elasticwaist
                Message 7 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
                  I would love to attend a regular thing at New Wave! Are you thinking weekly?

                  --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kelly <avoriana@...> wrote:

                  > Would people be interested in meeting regularly at New Wave?

                • tesia kosmalski
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
                    absolutely! do you think we'd have to call new wave and give them the heads
                    up? that may help
                    us figure out what night to go.
                    - t