RE: [logan2knits] Re: Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00 pm

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 27 12:09 PM
      Would people be interested in meeting regularly at New Wave?

      From: Kelly <avoriana@yahoo. com>

      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 4:08 PM

      It would be great to have a meetup at New Wave.

      Kelly

      From: Lee Stein <leesstein@spacecus h ion.com>

      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 3:57 PM

      At the moment, the way it works is whoever wants to host, either in their

      home, or in a public space, they put up a notice and whoever can come comes.

      I'm hoping to host one in August, I just haven't checked my schedule yet!

      --lee

      From: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:logan2knits @ yahoogroups. com] On

      Behalf Of tesia kosmalski

      Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 2:27 PM

      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to

      9:00 pm

      When's the next meeting you guys? Can we just take over a coffee shop

      somewhere in Logan??

      - tesia

      On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 2:07 PM, elasticwaist <harvey.harvey@ gmail.com

      <mailto:harvey. harvey%40gmail. com> >wrote:

      > Hi everyone,

      > I'm a newbie who couldn't make it Wednesday, either. I look forward to the

      > next night!

      > Kim

      > --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>

      <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com>, tesia

      > kosmalski <tesiak@...> wrote:

      > > Hey ladies, (it is all ladies right??)

      > > I'm a new girl and I missed it as well. Would love the opportunity to do

      > > one again soon. :)

      > > Hope ya'll had a great time.

      > > - Tesia

      > > PS I'm crocheting more than knitting. Are ya'll into that too?

      > > On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 7:30 AM, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ ...>wrote:

      > > > Kelly,

      > > > Don't feel bad. I did the same thing when there was a meetup at Lee's

      > > > house. I was too embarassed to admit it, though.

      > > > I missed going last night,also. Could not miss Torchwood on BBC.

      > > > -Lisa D

      > > > --- On Wed, 7/22/09, Kelly <avoriana@.. . <avoriana%40yahoo. com>>

      > > > wrote:

      > > > From: Kelly <avoriana@.. . <avoriana%40yahoo. com>>

      > > > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to

      > 9:00

      > > > pm

      > > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>

      <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com><logan2knits %

      > 40yahoogroups. com>

      > > > Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 7:53 PM

      > > > Okay, I tried to come to your knit nite and because I am spacey I did

      > not

      > > > make it and had a little adventure instead. I went to 449 N

      Monticello!

      > > > Was there an e-mail with that typo or did I write it down wrong? I was

      > > > thinking, Wow, Logan Square is really big! No, I am not that new to

      > > > chicago, I am just that spacey. I walked from Kedzie to Monticello

      down

      > > > Franklin, and I have to tell you it is not a place for a spacey girl

      > with a

      > > > knitting bag to be wandering around. I thought, Wow, Anne and her

      > > > cooperative are very edgey and open-minded to buy in this area. There

      > was

      > > > no 449 N Monticello. So I went back to a busy corner and waited for a

      > cab

      > > > to pick me up. By then I had figured out I wrote down the address

      > wrong. I

      > > > cabbed to 1449 N Monticello and made the cabbie wait while I rang the

      > bell.

      > > > The girl who answered the door didn't know anything about knitting or

      > > > knitters. So I thought, you know, wouldn't it make sense if it was

      2449

      > > > right off Fullerton and actually IN LOGAN SQUARE? However my cabbie

      was

      > > > late to meet his friend. So, I am back at home and since you are

      > actually

      > > > about a five minute walk from my house, I should probably just go on

      > over,

      > > > but I have had enough adventure for tonight. I will try again next

      > time!

      > > > --- On Wed, 7/15/09, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>

      > wrote:

      > > > From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>

      > > > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to

      > 9:00

      > > > pm

      > > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

      > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 8:34 AM

      > > > I'll be there.

      > > > Joyce Maureen Fitzgerald

      > > > Logan Square Cooperative

      > > > 3946 W. George, 2nd floor

      > > > Chicago, IL 60618

      > > > 773-580-7669 home/cell

      > > > joyce.fitzgerald@ yahoo.com

      > > > bigwildonion@ yahoo.com

      > > > --- On Wed, 7/15/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

      > > > wrote:

      > > > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

      > > > Subject: [logan2knits] Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00

      > pm

      > > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

      > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 7:06 AM

      > > > I have been knitting a lot, but all by myself--so I am proposing a

      knit

      > > > night at our house, 2449 N. Monticello, next week. We will be out in

      > the

      > > > yard if the weather is good.

      > > > Hope to see you here, Ann

    • catherine taylor
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 27 12:56 PM
        I'd like that....
        Cate

        ________________________________
> [...]

        > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 8:34 AM

        > > > I'll be there.

        > > > Joyce Maureen Fitzgerald

        > > > Logan Square Cooperative

        > > > 3946 W. George, 2nd floor

        > > > Chicago, IL 60618

        > > > 773-580-7669 home/cell

        > > > joyce.fitzgerald@ yahoo.com

        > > > bigwildonion@ yahoo.com

        > > > --- On Wed, 7/15/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

        > > > wrote:

        > > > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

        > > > Subject: [logan2knits] Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00

        > pm

        > > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

        > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 7:06 AM

        > > > I have been knitting a lot, but all by myself--so I am proposing a

        knit

        > > > night at our house, 2449 N. Monticello, next week. We will be out in

      • tesia kosmalski
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 27 2:21 PM
          YUP except not Thursdays:)

        • renee4yoga@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 27 3:19 PM
            How about Tuesdays?
            Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

            taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:

            > I'd like that....
            > Cate
            >
            > ________________________________

          • Kelly
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 28 6:32 AM
              I'm so glad people are interested in doing this!  I can do any evening or weekend day EXCEPT Tuesdays and Thursdays.  How about Wednesday or Sunday night?

              From: tesia kosmalski <tesiak@gmail. com>

              Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:21:03

              To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 28 7:14 AM
                Both nights work for me. I'll probably be able to attend once August rolls
                around. Thanks for setting this up Kelly!
                --Lee

                --- On Mon, 7/27/09, renee4yoga@... <mailto:renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>

                From: renee4yoga@... <mailto:renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>
                To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
                Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:19 PM

                ...>wrote:

                Lee's

                > > 9:00

                %40yahoogroups. com>

                > <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com><logan2knits %

                > > 40yahoogroups. com>

                did

                > > not

                > Monticello!

                > was

                > down

                > > with a

                There

                > > was

                > > cab

                > > wrong. I

                the

                > > bell.

                or

                > 2449

                > was

                > > actually

                > > over,

                > > time!

                > > 9:00

                com>

                9:00

                > > pm

                > knit

                > > the

              • catherine taylor
                Message 7 of 24 , Jul 28 8:16 AM
                  Wednesdays and Sundays are good for me as well.
                  Thx Kelly,
                  Cate

                  ________________________________

                  --- On Mon, 7/27/09, renee4yoga@yahoo. com <mailto:renee4yoga% 40yahoo.com>

                  From: renee4yoga@yahoo. com <mailto:renee4yoga% 40yahoo.com>
                  To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
                  Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:19 PM

                  How about Tuesdays?

                  ...>wrote:

                  Lee's

                  > > 9:00

                  %40yahoogroups. com>

                  > <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com><logan2knits %

                  > > 40yahoogroups. com>

                  did

                  > > not

                  > Monticello!

                  > was

                  > down

                  > > with a

                  There

                  > > was

                  > > cab

                  > > wrong. I

                  the

                  > > bell.

                  or

                  > 2449

                  > was

                  > > actually

                  > > over,

                  > > time!

                  > > 9:00

                  com>

                  9:00

                  > > pm

                  > knit

                  > > the

                • elasticwaist
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jul 28 8:23 AM
                    I would love to attend a regular thing at New Wave! Are you thinking weekly?

                    --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kelly <avoriana@...> wrote:

                    > Would people be interested in meeting regularly at New Wave?

                  • tesia kosmalski
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jul 28 9:15 AM
                      absolutely! do you think we'd have to call new wave and give them the heads
                      up? that may help
                      us figure out what night to go.
                      - t