RE: [logan2knits] Re: Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00 pm

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 24, 2009
      It would be great to have a meetup at New Wave.
      Kelly

      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 24, 2009
        Kelly, I think it would be great if you organize something at New Wave!

        I will be able to do another Saturday thing in August,  but I won't know  when I can do that until  after this weekend.

        From: Lee Stein <leesstein@spacecush ion.com>

        To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

        From: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:logan2knits @ yahoogroups. com] On

        Behalf Of tesia kosmalski

        Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 2:27 PM

        To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

> [...]

        > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 8:34 AM

        > > > I'll be there.

        > > > Joyce Maureen Fitzgerald

        > > > Logan Square Cooperative

        > > > 3946 W. George, 2nd floor

        > > > Chicago, IL 60618

        > > > 773-580-7669 home/cell

        > > > joyce.fitzgerald@ yahoo.com

        > > > bigwildonion@ yahoo.com

        > > > --- On Wed, 7/15/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

        > > > wrote:

        > > > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

        > > > Subject: [logan2knits] Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00

        > pm

        > > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

        > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 7:06 AM

        > > > I have been knitting a lot, but all by myself--so I am proposing a

        knit

        > > > night at our house, 2449 N. Monticello, next week. We will be out in

      • Kelly
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 27, 2009
          Would people be interested in meeting regularly at New Wave?

          From: Kelly <avoriana@yahoo. com>

          To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

          Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 4:08 PM

          From: Lee Stein <leesstein@spacecus h ion.com>

          To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

          From: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:logan2knits @ yahoogroups. com] On

          Behalf Of tesia kosmalski

          Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 2:27 PM

          To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

> [...]

          > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 8:34 AM

          > > > I'll be there.

          > > > Joyce Maureen Fitzgerald

          > > > Logan Square Cooperative

          > > > 3946 W. George, 2nd floor

          > > > Chicago, IL 60618

          > > > 773-580-7669 home/cell

          > > > joyce.fitzgerald@ yahoo.com

          > > > bigwildonion@ yahoo.com

          > > > --- On Wed, 7/15/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

          > > > wrote:

          > > > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

          > > > Subject: [logan2knits] Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00

          > pm

          > > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

          > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 7:06 AM

          > > > I have been knitting a lot, but all by myself--so I am proposing a

          knit

          > > > night at our house, 2449 N. Monticello, next week. We will be out in

        • catherine taylor
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 27, 2009
            I'd like that....
            Cate

            ________________________________
> [...]

            > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 8:34 AM

            > > > I'll be there.

            > > > Joyce Maureen Fitzgerald

            > > > Logan Square Cooperative

            > > > 3946 W. George, 2nd floor

            > > > Chicago, IL 60618

            > > > 773-580-7669 home/cell

            > > > joyce.fitzgerald@ yahoo.com

            > > > bigwildonion@ yahoo.com

            > > > --- On Wed, 7/15/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

            > > > wrote:

            > > > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

            > > > Subject: [logan2knits] Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00

            > pm

            > > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

            > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 7:06 AM

            > > > I have been knitting a lot, but all by myself--so I am proposing a

            knit

            > > > night at our house, 2449 N. Monticello, next week. We will be out in

          • tesia kosmalski
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 27, 2009
              YUP except not Thursdays:)

            • renee4yoga@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 27, 2009
                How about Tuesdays?
                Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:

                > I'd like that....
                > Cate
                >
                > ________________________________

              • Kelly
                Message 7 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
                  I'm so glad people are interested in doing this!  I can do any evening or weekend day EXCEPT Tuesdays and Thursdays.  How about Wednesday or Sunday night?

                  From: tesia kosmalski <tesiak@gmail. com>

                  Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:21:03

                  To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                  Message 8 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
                    Both nights work for me. I'll probably be able to attend once August rolls
                    around. Thanks for setting this up Kelly!
                    --Lee

                    --- On Mon, 7/27/09, renee4yoga@... <mailto:renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>

                    From: renee4yoga@... <mailto:renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>
                    To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
                    Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:19 PM

                    ...>wrote:

                    Lee's

                    > > 9:00

                    %40yahoogroups. com>

                    > <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com><logan2knits %

                    > > 40yahoogroups. com>

                    did

                    > > not

                    > Monticello!

                    > was

                    > down

                    > > with a

                    There

                    > > was

                    > > cab

                    > > wrong. I

                    the

                    > > bell.

                    or

                    > 2449

                    > was

                    > > actually

                    > > over,

                    > > time!

                    > > 9:00

                    com>

                    9:00

                    > > pm

                    > knit

                    > > the

                  • catherine taylor
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
                      Wednesdays and Sundays are good for me as well.
                      Thx Kelly,
                      Cate

                      ________________________________

                      --- On Mon, 7/27/09, renee4yoga@yahoo. com <mailto:renee4yoga% 40yahoo.com>

                      From: renee4yoga@yahoo. com <mailto:renee4yoga% 40yahoo.com>
                      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
                      Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:19 PM

                      How about Tuesdays?

                      ...>wrote:

                      Lee's

                      > > 9:00

                      %40yahoogroups. com>

                      > <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com><logan2knits %

                      > > 40yahoogroups. com>

                      did

                      > > not

                      > Monticello!

                      > was

                      > down

                      > > with a

                      There

                      > > was

                      > > cab

                      > > wrong. I

                      the

                      > > bell.

                      or

                      > 2449

                      > was

                      > > actually

                      > > over,

                      > > time!

                      > > 9:00

                      com>

                      9:00

                      > > pm

                      > knit

                      > > the

                    • elasticwaist
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
                        I would love to attend a regular thing at New Wave! Are you thinking weekly?

                        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kelly <avoriana@...> wrote:

                        > Would people be interested in meeting regularly at New Wave?

                      • tesia kosmalski
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
                          absolutely! do you think we'd have to call new wave and give them the heads
                          up? that may help
                          us figure out what night to go.
                          - t