RE: [logan2knits] Re: Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00 pm

    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 24, 2009
      At the moment, the way it works is whoever wants to host, either in their
      home, or in a public space, they put up a notice and whoever can come comes.
      I'm hoping to host one in August, I just haven't checked my schedule yet!
      --lee

      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 24, 2009
        It would be great to have a meetup at New Wave.
        Kelly

        On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 2:07 PM, elasticwaist <harvey.harvey@ gmail.com

        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 24, 2009
          Kelly, I think it would be great if you organize something at New Wave!

          I will be able to do another Saturday thing in August,  but I won't know  when I can do that until  after this weekend.

          From: Lee Stein <leesstein@spacecush ion.com>

          To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

          From: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:logan2knits @ yahoogroups. com] On

          Behalf Of tesia kosmalski

          Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 2:27 PM

          To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

> [...]

          > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 8:34 AM

          > > > I'll be there.

          > > > Joyce Maureen Fitzgerald

          > > > Logan Square Cooperative

          > > > 3946 W. George, 2nd floor

          > > > Chicago, IL 60618

          > > > 773-580-7669 home/cell

          > > > joyce.fitzgerald@ yahoo.com

          > > > bigwildonion@ yahoo.com

          > > > --- On Wed, 7/15/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

          > > > wrote:

          > > > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

          > > > Subject: [logan2knits] Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00

          > pm

          > > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

          > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 7:06 AM

          > > > I have been knitting a lot, but all by myself--so I am proposing a

          knit

          > > > night at our house, 2449 N. Monticello, next week. We will be out in

        • Kelly
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 27, 2009
            Would people be interested in meeting regularly at New Wave?

            From: Kelly <avoriana@yahoo. com>

            To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

            Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 4:08 PM

            From: Lee Stein <leesstein@spacecus h ion.com>

            To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

            From: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:logan2knits @ yahoogroups. com] On

            Behalf Of tesia kosmalski

            Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 2:27 PM

            To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

> [...]

            > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 8:34 AM

            > > > I'll be there.

            > > > Joyce Maureen Fitzgerald

            > > > Logan Square Cooperative

            > > > 3946 W. George, 2nd floor

            > > > Chicago, IL 60618

            > > > 773-580-7669 home/cell

            > > > joyce.fitzgerald@ yahoo.com

            > > > bigwildonion@ yahoo.com

            > > > --- On Wed, 7/15/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

            > > > wrote:

            > > > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

            > > > Subject: [logan2knits] Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00

            > pm

            > > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

            > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 7:06 AM

            > > > I have been knitting a lot, but all by myself--so I am proposing a

            knit

            > > > night at our house, 2449 N. Monticello, next week. We will be out in

          • catherine taylor
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 27, 2009
              I'd like that....
              Cate

              ________________________________
> [...]

              > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 8:34 AM

              > > > I'll be there.

              > > > Joyce Maureen Fitzgerald

              > > > Logan Square Cooperative

              > > > 3946 W. George, 2nd floor

              > > > Chicago, IL 60618

              > > > 773-580-7669 home/cell

              > > > joyce.fitzgerald@ yahoo.com

              > > > bigwildonion@ yahoo.com

              > > > --- On Wed, 7/15/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

              > > > wrote:

              > > > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

              > > > Subject: [logan2knits] Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00

              > pm

              > > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

              > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 7:06 AM

              > > > I have been knitting a lot, but all by myself--so I am proposing a

              knit

              > > > night at our house, 2449 N. Monticello, next week. We will be out in

            • tesia kosmalski
              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 27, 2009
                YUP except not Thursdays:)

              • renee4yoga@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 24 , Jul 27, 2009
                  How about Tuesdays?
                  Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                  taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:

                  > I'd like that....
                  > Cate
                  >
                  > ________________________________

                • Kelly
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
                    I'm so glad people are interested in doing this!  I can do any evening or weekend day EXCEPT Tuesdays and Thursdays.  How about Wednesday or Sunday night?

                    From: tesia kosmalski <tesiak@gmail. com>

                    Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:21:03

                    To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                    Message 9 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
                      Both nights work for me. I'll probably be able to attend once August rolls
                      around. Thanks for setting this up Kelly!
                      --Lee

                      --- On Mon, 7/27/09, renee4yoga@... <mailto:renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>

                      From: renee4yoga@... <mailto:renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>
                      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
                      Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:19 PM

                      ...>wrote:

                      Lee's

                      > > 9:00

                      %40yahoogroups. com>

                      > <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com><logan2knits %

                      > > 40yahoogroups. com>

                      did

                      > > not

                      > Monticello!

                      > was

                      > down

                      > > with a

                      There

                      > > was

                      > > cab

                      > > wrong. I

                      the

                      > > bell.

                      or

                      > 2449

                      > was

                      > > actually

                      > > over,

                      > > time!

                      > > 9:00

                      com>

                      9:00

                      > > pm

                      > knit

                      > > the

                    • catherine taylor
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
                        Wednesdays and Sundays are good for me as well.
                        Thx Kelly,
                        Cate

                        ________________________________

                        --- On Mon, 7/27/09, renee4yoga@yahoo. com <mailto:renee4yoga% 40yahoo.com>

                        From: renee4yoga@yahoo. com <mailto:renee4yoga% 40yahoo.com>
                        To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
                        Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:19 PM

                        How about Tuesdays?

                        ...>wrote:

                        Lee's

                        > > 9:00

                        %40yahoogroups. com>

                        > <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com><logan2knits %

                        > > 40yahoogroups. com>

                        did

                        > > not

                        > Monticello!

                        > was

                        > down

                        > > with a

                        There

                        > > was

                        > > cab

                        > > wrong. I

                        the

                        > > bell.

                        or

                        > 2449

                        > was

                        > > actually

                        > > over,

                        > > time!

                        > > 9:00

                        com>

                        9:00

                        > > pm

                        > knit

                        > > the

                      • elasticwaist
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
                          I would love to attend a regular thing at New Wave! Are you thinking weekly?

                          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kelly <avoriana@...> wrote:

                          > Would people be interested in meeting regularly at New Wave?

                        • tesia kosmalski
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
                            absolutely! do you think we'd have to call new wave and give them the heads
                            up? that may help
                            us figure out what night to go.
                            - t