FYI, Rumble Arts on North Avenue-Crochet/Knitting Circle: Tuesdays from 6-7pm

  • tcarp8@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2009
      I just got this notice, so have not attended.  Won't have a free Tuesday until August and might try to go on the 4th.  Crochet/Knitting Circle: Tuesdays from 6-7pm
      B.Y.O.Y (Bring your own Yarn) Every Tuesday at 6-7pm. Feel free to bring a potluck dish. Donations to the center are a Plus, but not a must. Bringing your own yarn and needles are encouraged, but not
      required. Beginners as well as Experts are welcome. Unwind, Relax, mingle, knit and/or crochet. Be in stitches with Cait + Katie!
      --
      Rumble Arts Center
      3413 W. North Ave.