Re: [logan2knits] REMINDER: Knitting Brunch this Saturday, June 20 from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2009
      Have fun, everyone.  I'll be out at the Logan Square Farmer's Market at about the same time, participating in an outdoor painting event--a group of local artists are each painting an interpretation of the farmer's market.  All of the paintings will be displayed during the Milwaukee Avenue Art Festival at the end of July.
      Ann

      DATE: Saturday, June 20, 2009

      TIME: 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM

      PLACE: Back yard at 3946 W. George

      Bring anyone you like with you, including kids.

      I will provide coffee, tea, fruit and baked goods.

      If it rains, come on up to my apartment on the 2nd floor.

      Hope to see you there!