REMINDER: Knitting Brunch this Saturday, June 20 from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2009
      Hello all,

      We are still on for knitting brunch this Saturday!

      A few people have asked if they should bring something. If you want to, bring anything you like. However, this is a no-stress event, so don't feel obligated!

      DATE: Saturday, June 20, 2009
      TIME: 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM
      PLACE: Back yard at 3946 W. George

      Bring anyone you like with you, including kids.

      I will provide coffee, tea, fruit and baked goods.

      If it rains, come on up to my apartment on the 2nd floor.

      Hope to see you there!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2009
        Have fun, everyone.  I'll be out at the Logan Square Farmer's Market at about the same time, participating in an outdoor painting event--a group of local artists are each painting an interpretation of the farmer's market.  All of the paintings will be displayed during the Milwaukee Avenue Art Festival at the end of July.
        Ann