Knitting Brunch on Saturday, June 20 from 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
      Hello all,

      You are invited to my place on for knitting and brunch out on the patio.

      DATE: Saturday, June 20, 2009
      TIME: 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM
      PLACE: Back yard at 3946 W. George

      You are welcome to bring anyone you like with you, including kids.

      I will provide coffee, tea, fruit and baked goods. Let me know if you have any particular dietary needs. If you want to bring food or drinks to share, please feel free to do so.

      If it rains, come on up to my apartment on the 2nd floor.

      Hope to see you there!

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
        Awesome! I'm totally looking forward to this!
        --Lee

        You are invited to my place on for knitting and brunch out on the patio.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
          Sooooooo jealous...miss you all....wish I could be there. Damn gardening
          season! Tina

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
            Sorry Joyce,
            I can't make it.  I have to work that day.  This totally sounds like more fun and where I wish I was going that day.

            You are invited to my place on for knitting and brunch out on the patio.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 6, 2009
              joyce, i'd love to come! gerri

              i can't eat a lot of things, but usually breakfast/brunch is fine. my list is anything fermented or aged including cheese, salami, soy sauce, tofu, red wine. i can usually make out just fine.
            • lisa darnell
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 16, 2009
                Joyce,

                I can make it this weekend. It sounds fun!

                You are invited to my place on for knitting and brunch out on the patio.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 17, 2009
                  Hi Joyce!
                  I have a housecall in Uptown at 10:30, but I plan to be there right afterwards! Do you need us to bring anything?
                  --Lee

                  > From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...>
                  > Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch on Saturday, June 20 from 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM
                  > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
                  > Date: Friday, June 5, 2009, 1:16 PM
                  >
                  > Hello all,
                  >
                  > You are invited to my place on for knitting and brunch out on the patio.
                  >
                  > DATE: Saturday, June 20, 2009
                  > TIME: 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM
                  > PLACE: Back yard at 3946 W. George
                  >
                  > You are welcome to bring anyone you like with you, including kids.
                  >
                  > I will provide coffee, tea, fruit and baked goods. Let me know if you have any particular dietary needs. If you want to bring food or drinks to share, please feel free to do so.
                  >
                  > If it rains, come on up to my apartment on the 2nd floor.
                  >
                  > Hope to see you there!
                  >
                  > Joyce
                • Lourdes Adrianzen
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 17, 2009
                    I would love to be there! Hope to see you then.
                                                                                             Lourdes.

                    From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>

                    To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                    Date: Friday, June 5, 2009, 1:16 PM