charity yarn?

  • aredaeroplane
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I haven't been to a meetup in quite a long time, but I do remember when I went last summer, someone mentioned that they have a connection to Deborah's Place and that they'd appreciate donated yarn. I have a big sack of yarn that I'll never use and I'd be happy to donate it - could you get in touch with me if you're interested in that? I can be reached at hooraycoffee@....

      Thanks!
      Erin