  • lisa darnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      Looking forward to the next meet-up at Lee's house. I will tell you all about the Fiber Fair that I went to in Green Castle, IN, last weekend. Have any of you gone to it before? I went a little crazy with the spending there, but not as bad as I could have, because they had EVERYTHING a knitter could want.
      -Lisa D