RE: [logan2knits] Re: Another Knitting Meet-Up

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5 12:02 PM
      Awesome!

      --Lee

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of angie salstrom
      Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 1:15 PM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: Another Knitting Meet-Up

      Hi Lee,
      I am planning on coming on Thursday. I am getting close to finishing my
      project yeah!

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 10 4:24 PM
        Lee I am sorry I could not make it for the meeting on Thursday . I am  in Denver visiting my sister and other relatives. I will be back by may 3rd so awfully I will be able to come to the may 17th get together.bye Lourdes

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 27 6:42 PM
          At my house on Sunday, May 17th, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. All are welcome!
          3649 West Eddy Street...773-267-0175. Hope to see you there! :-)