Re: [logan2knits] Re: Another Knitting Meet-Up

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5 11:14 AM
      Hi Lee,
      I am planning on coming on Thursday.  I am getting close to finishing my project yeah!

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5 12:02 PM
        Awesome!

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 10 4:24 PM
          Lee I am sorry I could not make it for the meeting on Thursday . I am  in Denver visiting my sister and other relatives. I will be back by may 3rd so awfully I will be able to come to the may 17th get together.bye Lourdes

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 27 6:42 PM
            At my house on Sunday, May 17th, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. All are welcome!
            3649 West Eddy Street...773-267-0175. Hope to see you there! :-)