Re: Another Knitting Meet-Up

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2009
      OKAY everyone...no meetup at my house on May 10th (it's Mom's Day). Instead I'm planning on May 17th. Hope you all can make it.

      I'd like to host this Thursday at my house too. The time will be from 6-8:30. I know that's not a huge window, but I have band practice that evening too...but if you'd all like to come and knit, I'd love to see you.
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2009
        Hi Lee,
        I am planning on coming on Thursday.  I am getting close to finishing my project yeah!

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2009
          Awesome!

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 10, 2009
            Lee I am sorry I could not make it for the meeting on Thursday . I am  in Denver visiting my sister and other relatives. I will be back by may 3rd so awfully I will be able to come to the may 17th get together.bye Lourdes

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 27, 2009
              At my house on Sunday, May 17th, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. All are welcome!
              3649 West Eddy Street...773-267-0175. Hope to see you there! :-)