Another Knitting Meet-Up

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2009
      Okay knit-(and crochet) lovers! I know it's early but I want to host another meetup at my house on Sunday, May 10th from 2-5 p.m. I hope you all can make it! My address is 3649 West Eddy Street and my number is 773-267-0175 if you have any questions.

      Also, I'm wondering if anyone is available to come to my house next Thursday evening? That would be Thursday, April 9th, from about 6 until 9 p.m. Let me know and I'll confirm that evening too.

      --Lee
    • Gerri
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2009
        Lee, that sunday is mother's day. i can make it, but i wanted to see if you realized that was the same day.

        i can come thursday night too.

        gerri

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2009
          Oh crap I didn't realize that. No mother's day is not going to work out.
          --Lee

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> ,

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5, 2009
            OKAY everyone...no meetup at my house on May 10th (it's Mom's Day). Instead I'm planning on May 17th. Hope you all can make it.

            I'd like to host this Thursday at my house too. The time will be from 6-8:30. I know that's not a huge window, but I have band practice that evening too...but if you'd all like to come and knit, I'd love to see you.
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 5, 2009
              Hi Lee,
              I am planning on coming on Thursday.  I am getting close to finishing my project yeah!

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 5, 2009
                Awesome!

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 10, 2009
                  Lee I am sorry I could not make it for the meeting on Thursday . I am  in Denver visiting my sister and other relatives. I will be back by may 3rd so awfully I will be able to come to the may 17th get together.bye Lourdes

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 27, 2009
                    At my house on Sunday, May 17th, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. All are welcome!
                    3649 West Eddy Street...773-267-0175. Hope to see you there! :-)