Intro and questions

  • unschoolchicago
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2009
      I just joined the Yahoo group and want to introduce myself. My name is Laura, and I've been knitting on and off for about 16 years. I've lived in Logan Square (Fullerton/Kedzie) since '95 with my husband and 2 boys (9 & 7), who we homeschool.

      I'm curious how large the core group is, and how often you meet on Sundays. I'm asking because if the group's not too large, I'm happy to host, and because I teach on Thursday nights for the next few months, so Sunday is it for me right now.

      Looking forward to meeting everyone!

      Laura