Reminder: Knitting Sunday 3/1 at Lee's

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
      Hi everyone! Last minute reminder that I'm hosting knitting at my house
      on Sunday, March 1st from 1-4 p.m. Kids welcome! I look forward to
      seeing you all! :-)

      I live at 3649 West Eddy Street (1 block south of Addison, a few blocks
      east of Pulaski, west of the expressway, also very close to the Addison
      Blue Line station). Questions call 773-267-0175.

      You're welcome to bring food, but I have GS cookies to sell if you're
      interested! See ya!

    • Gerri
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
        i'm brand new. is it ok if i join you?

        gerri

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
          yes.  feel free to bring anyone you like.

          Joyce Maureen Fitzgerald
          Logan Square Cooperative
          3946 W. George, 2nd floor
          Chicago, IL  60618