RE: [logan2knits] Knitting Sunday 3/1/09

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2009
      Oh believe me, we have plenty of all types (except sugar free chocolate
      chip) available!
      You don't have to bring anything, just bring your knitting! J
      --Lee

      From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
      <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> >
      Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Sunday 3/1/09
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 2:51 PM

      Hello everyone! I'm hosting another fun knitting meeting at my house,
      this coming Sunday, March 1st from 1-4 p.m. By the way, if you're
      interested, (no pressure) many boxes of girl scout cookies will be
      available to purchase! Otherwise, just come and knit with me--kids are
      welcome too!

      Oh also, if anyone has a swift/ball-winder, could you bring that as
      well? I need to wind two hanks-o-yarn!

      I look forward to seeing you all! :-)
      --Lee

      3649 West Eddy Street
      (1 block south of Addison, a few blocks east of Pulaski, west of the
      expressway)
      (also very close to the Addison Blue Line station)
      773-267-0175

    • Lourdes Adrianzen
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25, 2009
        Lee I will be there to pick up my cookies and to do some knitting.See you Sunday,
                           Lourdes

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25, 2009
          Eggselent!
          --Lee