Knitting Sunday 3/1/09

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23 12:51 PM
      Hello everyone! I'm hosting another fun knitting meeting at my house,
      this coming Sunday, March 1st from 1-4 p.m. By the way, if you're
      interested, (no pressure) many boxes of girl scout cookies will be
      available to purchase! Otherwise, just come and knit with me--kids are
      welcome too!

      Oh also, if anyone has a swift/ball-winder, could you bring that as
      well? I need to wind two hanks-o-yarn!

      I look forward to seeing you all! :-)
      --Lee

      3649 West Eddy Street
      (1 block south of Addison, a few blocks east of Pulaski, west of the
      expressway)
      (also very close to the Addison Blue Line station)
      773-267-0175

    • lisa darnell
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24 5:31 AM
        I will come. What would you like me to bring? I hope you will have some thin mints and shortbreads available.
        -Lisa D

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 24 6:10 AM
          Oh believe me, we have plenty of all types (except sugar free chocolate
          chip) available!
          You don't have to bring anything, just bring your knitting! J
          --Lee

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 25 10:12 AM
            Lee I will be there to pick up my cookies and to do some knitting.See you Sunday,
                               Lourdes

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 25 10:42 AM
              Eggselent!
              --Lee