Re: [logan2knits] New Wave Coffee knits?

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 21, 2009
      I like New Wave too, especially since they have an art show up right now that includes one of my knit pieces! The show will be up until March 15, when we are having a closing reception from 6 to 9--do stop by then too.

      I'd love to try to stop in on a knit night with you all, but don't have any night that works best, so just make a proposal and I'll try to walk over.

      Ann

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 21, 2009
        I am also interested. Thursdays will work beginning in June. Weekend
        mornings would work too.shaunna