Re: [logan2knits] New Wave Coffee knits?

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 19 7:36 PM
      I would love to go sometime.  Monday and Thursday nights are best for me or a weekend afternoon.

      From: aredaeroplane <hooraycoffee@ gmail.com>
      Subject: [logan2knits] New Wave Coffee knits?
      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2009, 10:05 AM

      There's a new coffee shop called New Wave Coffee on Logan and
      Milwaukee that I like very much. I just contacted them to ask if
      they'd be open to having a knitting circle there, and they said that
      some knitters had been coming in but they didn't have a regular
      meeting time. Are any of y'all aware of this group? Would anyone else
      be interested in knitting at New Wave once every week or two, perhaps
      on Thursday evenings?

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 21 9:08 AM
        I like New Wave too, especially since they have an art show up right now that includes one of my knit pieces! The show will be up until March 15, when we are having a closing reception from 6 to 9--do stop by then too.

        I'd love to try to stop in on a knit night with you all, but don't have any night that works best, so just make a proposal and I'll try to walk over.

        Ann

        > There's a new coffee shop called New Wave Coffee on
        > Logan and
        > Milwaukee that I like very much. I just contacted them to
        > ask if
        > they'd be open to having a knitting circle there, and
        > they said that
        > some knitters had been coming in but they didn't have a
        > regular
        > meeting time. Are any of y'all aware of this group?
        > Would anyone else
        > be interested in knitting at New Wave once every week or
        > two, perhaps
        > on Thursday evenings?
      • shaunna macleod
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 21 4:26 PM
          I am also interested. Thursdays will work beginning in June. Weekend
          mornings would work too.shaunna