Re: [logan2knits] New Wave Coffee knits?

  • Emily Miller
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 19, 2009
      Evening are tough for me, too... would anyone be interested in a weekend
      afternoon/evening?

    • renee4yoga@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 19, 2009
        Saturdays are best for me. I'd love to meet up on a sat. R
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 19, 2009
          I would love to go sometime.  Monday and Thursday nights are best for me or a weekend afternoon.

          From: aredaeroplane <hooraycoffee@ gmail.com>
          Subject: [logan2knits] New Wave Coffee knits?
          To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2009, 10:05 AM

          There's a new coffee shop called New Wave Coffee on Logan and
          Milwaukee that I like very much. I just contacted them to ask if
          they'd be open to having a knitting circle there, and they said that
          some knitters had been coming in but they didn't have a regular
          meeting time. Are any of y'all aware of this group? Would anyone else
          be interested in knitting at New Wave once every week or two, perhaps
          on Thursday evenings?

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 21, 2009
            I like New Wave too, especially since they have an art show up right now that includes one of my knit pieces! The show will be up until March 15, when we are having a closing reception from 6 to 9--do stop by then too.

            I'd love to try to stop in on a knit night with you all, but don't have any night that works best, so just make a proposal and I'll try to walk over.

            Ann

            > There's a new coffee shop called New Wave Coffee on
            > Logan and
            > Milwaukee that I like very much. I just contacted them to
            > ask if
            > they'd be open to having a knitting circle there, and
            > they said that
            > some knitters had been coming in but they didn't have a
            > regular
            > meeting time. Are any of y'all aware of this group?
            > Would anyone else
            > be interested in knitting at New Wave once every week or
            > two, perhaps
            > on Thursday evenings?
          • shaunna macleod
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 21, 2009
              I am also interested. Thursdays will work beginning in June. Weekend
              mornings would work too.shaunna