Re: [logan2knits] Re: New Wave Coffee knits?

  • Belia Ortega
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 18, 2009
      Same here!

      Smile big -
      *belia*

      scoots_2000@...

      Sent via BlackBerry

      -----Original Message-----
      From: "Lee Stein" <leesstein@...>

      Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:33:30
      To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [logan2knits] Re: New Wave Coffee knits?

      I would be interested too, but like Joyce my attendance would be spotty, but
      probably less spotty in the summertime.
      --Lee

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 19, 2009
        My evenings are always crammed - just checking in again to see if anyone has daytime hours they'd like to knit in - - Wednesdays and Thursdays work well for me - -

        Although I could meet after 9 pm on Thursdays - - Renee

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 19, 2009
          Well, excellent. I will probably go knit there around 7 tonight, and
          I'd love to see some of you there.
          Cheers,
          Erin

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Belia Ortega" <scoots_2000@...>
          wrote:

          > Same here!
          >

          > Smile big -
          > *belia*
          >
          > scoots_2000@...
          >

          > Sent via BlackBerry

        • Emily Miller
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 19, 2009
            Evening are tough for me, too... would anyone be interested in a weekend
            afternoon/evening?

          • renee4yoga@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 19, 2009
              Saturdays are best for me. I'd love to meet up on a sat. R
              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 19, 2009
                I would love to go sometime.  Monday and Thursday nights are best for me or a weekend afternoon.

                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 21, 2009
                  I like New Wave too, especially since they have an art show up right now that includes one of my knit pieces! The show will be up until March 15, when we are having a closing reception from 6 to 9--do stop by then too.

                  I'd love to try to stop in on a knit night with you all, but don't have any night that works best, so just make a proposal and I'll try to walk over.

                  Ann

                  > There's a new coffee shop called New Wave Coffee on
                  > Logan and
                  > Milwaukee that I like very much. I just contacted them to
                  > ask if
                  > they'd be open to having a knitting circle there, and
                  > they said that
                  > some knitters had been coming in but they didn't have a
                  > regular
                  > meeting time. Are any of y'all aware of this group?
                  > Would anyone else
                  > be interested in knitting at New Wave once every week or
                  > two, perhaps
                  > on Thursday evenings?
                • shaunna macleod
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 21, 2009
                    I am also interested. Thursdays will work beginning in June. Weekend
                    mornings would work too.shaunna