Meeting times

  • Erin Katherine Debenport
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
      All-

      Thursdays have also been hard for me and I haven't been able to attend yet.
      Mondays sound great, but my schedule changes soon so whatever you all decide
      would be great. Many thanks to our organizer.

      Best,
      Erin

      Quoting Linda <linda0325@...>:

      > I have not been able to make it to a Thursday night
      > meeting.... so, Mondays would be great!
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Linda
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • kristen clark
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 19, 2005
        I also have not been able to make over on thursday but monday's is my
        day off next semester so that would rock!!!!

        On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:09:53 -0600, Erin Katherine Debenport
        <erin@...> wrote:
        > All-
        >
        > Thursdays have also been hard for me and I haven't been able to attend yet.
        > Mondays sound great, but my schedule changes soon so whatever you all
        > decide
        > would be great. Many thanks to our organizer.
        >
        > Best,
        > Erin
        >
        > Quoting Linda <linda0325@...>:
        >

        > > I have not been able to make it to a Thursday night
        > > meeting.... so, Mondays would be great!
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > >
        > > Linda
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        If you're up to your ears
        In blood, sweat and wasted years
        I'm hoping you're going to open your throat
        And just scream

        You have to know when, why
        Which ones miss you when you die
        You have to know that a second guess ain't worth the salt in your eye

        Just some words of advice
        Maybe you've heard them before but here goes
        Just be true to yourself if it lands you in hell, well, at least now you know

        ~alkaline trio
      • Annemarie Neff
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 21, 2005
          Hi everybody,

          Come out and knit with us.

          Wednesday, February 23
          from 6:30 to 8 pm
          Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Blvd.

          Hope to see you there!

          Annemarie
        • Annemarie Neff
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
            Hi everybody,

            Come out and knit with us.

            Wednesday, March 2

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 15, 2005
              Logan Square knits
              Every Wednesday evening
              6:30 to 8 pm
              Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
              Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

              Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and
              other types of needlework.

              If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
              and one of us can show you the basics.
            • Annemarie Neff

                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 19 2:23 PM
                    Logan Square knits
                    Wednesday night
                    6:30 to 8 pm
                    Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
                    Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

                    We will be meeting at Coffee Talk for two more weeks. Our last meeting
                    there will be Wednesday, April 27.

                    Starting May 4 we will be relocating our meetings, at least
                    temporarily, to Cherubs Coffee shop on Fullerton about 2 blocks west
                    of Western Ave.

                    The Logan Square branch library is also interested in hosting our
                    meetings. Our meeting night currently conflicts with their regular ESL
                    classes, but it sounds like there may be some possible solutions to
                    the problem when the new building is completed.
                  • Annemarie Neff
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 25, 2005
                      Wednesday, May 25
                      6:30 to 8 pm