Windy City Knitting Guild

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2009
      Hello all,

      Some of you expressed interest in the Windy City Knitting Guild, so I
      wanted to let you know that the next meeting is Tuesday, February 17
      at 6:45 PM. It will be at the Sulzer Library, 4455 North Lincoln Avenue.

      Franklin Habit (local author, photographer, artist and blogger) will
      be there to talk about his work. http://the-panopticon.blogspot.com/

      You don't have to join the Guild to go to meetings. There are
      refreshments, and everyone is really nice.

      http://windycityknittingguild.com/

      Hope you are all weathering the return of the cold well!