RE: [logan2knits] Knit first, superbowl later!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
      Sure definitely! It's been a long time since I've seen you!
      --Lee

      From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
      <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> >
      Subject: [logan2knits] Knit first, superbowl later!
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 6:53 AM

      Actually, Superbowl kickoff starts at 5:15 p.m. anyway, so you can

      still get that knitting in and make it home for the game in time!

      Knitting at Lee's, 3649 West Eddy Street, 1-4 p.m.

      Yay yarn!!