Re: [logan2knits] Knit first, superbowl later!

  • lisa darnell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
      I also do not even know who is playing. I'll be there. Let me know what you would like for me to bring. Wine? Chips?

      -Lisa D

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
        Chips are good! Thanks Lisa!
        --Lee

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
          Hello Lee I would like to be there! It sounds like lots of fun.Do you need my banana bread perhaps?Let me know.Thank you.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
            Sure definitely! It's been a long time since I've seen you!
            --Lee