Knit first, superbowl later!

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
      Actually, Superbowl kickoff starts at 5:15 p.m. anyway, so you can
      still get that knitting in and make it home for the game in time!

      Knitting at Lee's, 3649 West Eddy Street, 1-4 p.m.

      Yay yarn!!
      --Lee
    • lisa darnell
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
        I also do not even know who is playing. I'll be there. Let me know what you would like for me to bring. Wine? Chips?

        -Lisa D

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
          Chips are good! Thanks Lisa!
          --Lee

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
            Hello Lee I would like to be there! It sounds like lots of fun.Do you need my banana bread perhaps?Let me know.Thank you.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
              Sure definitely! It's been a long time since I've seen you!
              --Lee