Re: [logan2knits] Knitting at Lee's house this Sunday 2/1/09

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
      Hi Lee,
      I am planning on coming, I forgot about the superbowl too.  I don't even know who is playing.

      From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com
      <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion. com> >
      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 7:50 AM

      From 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. Address is 3649 West Eddy Street, you can park
      in the driveway. Let me know if you can make it so I'll have enough
      eats/drinks. I look forward to seeing you! Call if you have questions
      773-267-0175.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2009
        Lol!
        --L

        From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com
        <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion. com> >
        To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
        Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 7:50 AM

        From 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. Address is 3649 West Eddy Street, you can park